Petrodex  Dental Spray  uploaded by Abby m.Petrodex  Dental Spray  uploaded by Amanda P.
Petrodex  Dental Spray

Petrodex Dental Spray

BY PETRODEX #25 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Removes offensive odors instantly. Helps clean teeth and gums. Used routinely, it controls bad breath. Non-foaming. see more...

• Is this safe to constantly be spraying in your dogs mouth? how mu...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to notice this product's effects?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for really bad doggie breath?1 Answers
Petrodex  Dental Spray
Petrodex Dental Spray
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My concern with this was if its being used constantly to cover bad breath that maybe there's an issue there that's causing the bad breath and this is just covering it up. " in 6 reviews
Monique c.
Bronx, NY
It's works magic for my dog
Nicole M.
Baltimore, MD
I bought this because my cat seemed to be having bad breath lately. Its a little hard to get her to sit still enough for me to use it for her, however her breath seemed to be better after use for approximately 12 hours.
Monique L.
Reno, NV
I use this on my cats and my dog. Works great!! and it last for so long we have had our bottle for almost a year and not even half way through it.
Teresa S.
Newark, OH
This is the only product I have used that can actually combat the breath of three boxers! My daughter even did a science experiment on which product could make a dogs breath smell the best and this was the winner!
Kimberly C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have 2 dogs and I use this daily on them. Product works great noticeable improvement in a week but the spray aspect does kind of scare my dog but not enough where I can't use it. When used properly with regularly brushing this product is amazing.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH
You've got to be a consistent user for this to work on your pet's teeth. When I was using everyday it helped, but since I've slacked off I can definitely tell a difference.
Amanda P.
Indianapolis, IN
My dog is an up in your face kind of girl and when I was pregnant I couldn't handle her breath in my face all the time.(she has dog breath its not awful but not something thats pleasant to smell when pregnant). I bought this,which I thought was really pricey for the size and later,effectiveness. I used it on her once and she HATED it.Every time she saw the bottle she would hightail it out of the room, and hide behind one of my daughters. I used it exactly how it said(kinda idiot proof and impossible to use wrong),she just hated the taste of it. Not to mention the one time I used it,it barely lasted an hour. It went right back to funky doggy breath again. Just not worth the time,money,or effort.
Amanda O.
Margate, FL
Worked great!
Kelly M.
Hickory, NC
I love this for my Pomeranians mouth...it makes for those puppy kisses to me a little fresher. I sometimes add it to their water bowel.
Jeniffer C.
Great reduce the accumulation of plaque
Danielle L.
Durham, NC
I have heard some dogs have had health problems from these types of sprays as the plaque flakes off and gets into their blood stream. Any thoughts?
Penny P.
El Centro, CA
If my dog already has caveties does it get rid of it?
Tisha C.
Columbus, IN
I was wondering if anyone has used this for their dog?, and if it works? My dog needs something for her smelly breath, lol
Tiffany P.
Have you found a product that works better than this?
Katie C.
Roy, WA
Where can one find this in stores? I'd definitely like to try it as my dogs food does not agree with their breath.