BY PETRIDER

We love our pets, but they can really make a mess of our car seats. This product lets your pet ride comfortably while keeping your seats looking like new. The heavy gauge material protects your upholstery against water, mud, fur, claws and odors. It installs in minutes without tools and the zippered skirt adjusts to fit bench or bucket seats. A must for every pet owner. Easy to install - straps to headrests. Fits all makes of cars and SUVs. Customizes to the shape of the seat. Convenient slots for seat belt access. Use on car seats or in cargo areas. Great for sofas and beds too. Machine washable. see more...

Amanda F.
I very excited to buy this considering i have two dogs that I bring to the dog park often and get very muddy and wet. This first time i put it on my back seats one of the clips came off so it didn't hold it in a secure spot. It also didn't fit my back seat right. It was still very helpful as it still covered most of my back seat, but i ended up just throwing it away after a month or two because it just wasn't staying in place and was just becoming more in the way than anything.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Not a bad product and I got it for a great price. My only issue is that it moves SO MUCH. If you have a dog that likes to move around and look out of both windows in the back seat, I don't recommend this. A seat hammock might work better. My pup had it all folded over and pulled down by the end of our ride.
Melany K.
Warner Robins, GA
My Mother bought us this product a few months ago. The cover doesn't hold to my seat well and the clips end up loosening so that only half of the back portion of the seat is covered. I have a 70lb Black Labrador Retriever who loves to go for a ride! Unfortunately I have light grey interior so his hair is the first thing I see when the cover is off. His hair does cling to the material well and it is waterproof. It's only downfall is the clips loosening on their own and falling down my seats.
The-Exercist E.
Surprisingly durable and thick. The cheap price tag led me to believe that I'd have to throw this out within just a few weeks, but the seat cover has lasted me quite a long time now. It gets the job done, stays securely in place and has yet to rip apart. I can't really ask for more.
Courtney C.
Dartmouth, NS
Love this! So easy to put in and take out! Great for the beach so no sand gets all over my seats
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz , CA
Where can I buy this!
Kelly A.
Does this work for dogs over 100 pounds?