BY PETRA INDUSTRIES

Fits ipad(r) 5 outstanding protection simple timeless construction converts into a stand for convenient viewing in landscape mode maintains access to all ports & controls red see more...

Kim T.
Archer, FL
My husband got this case for me when he got my iPad Air 2. It's good looking and sturdy and keeps the iPad secure. My iPad fell off the roof of the car once and the case protected it with no damage.

For me, the only negative, is the stand. You can use it two ways, a slight incline for typing, and almost vertical for watching videos and what not. The vertical position is fine, but for typing it can be a pain, because it sometimes falls out of its notch and lands flat on the table or lap or whatever. It's kind of annoying. But overall, it's a good case.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I love this case. i love the color. this iPad case is great and looks so classy. they are long lasting and sturdy. it helps protect your ipad from scratches, dust, drooping and keep it safe. so good in quality
Jessica s.
Pike Road, AL
I have a grey iPad air case just like this one, and it comes in handy all of the time especially when I'm in a rus, and I forget to turn off my tablet.
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
This case keeps the ipad safe. I have dropped it a few times and its still in perfect condition thankfully. very well made product
sasha s.
Great case and it's easy to put on they come in different colors so you can pick which one you want
Kendra C.
I like this case. It protects my pad really well from scratches and dropping and is very durable.
Cheyenne W.