BY PETOSAN

DUL1000: Petosan toothpaste is specifically formulated for pets to help remove plaque and prevent the build-up of tartar. Comes in a tasty poultry flavor. No rinsing required (Avoid using human toothpaste, as it may irritate your dog s stomach) Features: -Dog toothpaste. -Poultry flavored. -Anti-tarter formula. -Made in the USA. -Dimensions: 6.5 H x 1.5 W x 1.5 D. see more...

Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
My two fur babies have horrible breath. When I use this on them it does help. It's a nightmare to fight them to clean their teeth, so I don't do it as often as I should.

However, the product definitely delivers. I purchased mine off of eBay. I'm not sure how Lon the tube will last, again I don't use it as often as I should. But, when I do eventually run out I will repurchase.
Tina D.
My dog hates brushing his teeth so much that when we tried brushing his teeth he got so mad that he bit my whole thumb nail off. Wish this could have worked on him, because his teeth look so ugly.
Danielle Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs breath can get really bad sometimes, and he hates having his teeth brushed. Although, with this toothpaste it makes it a little bit more manageable.