BY PETOSAN

DUL1001: The Oral Cleaner Microfiber Finger Toothbrush by Petosan makes cleaning your little dog's teeth easy. Just slip the finger cloth over your index finger and the strap on your middle finger. Gently wipe your small dog's teeth and gums without applying pressure. Rinse during use in lukewarm water. The just rinse the fingerbrush and hang to dry, and it's ready for next time. Features: -Dog oral cleaner. -Antimicrobial, chemical free self-cleaning microfibre. -Helps remove plaque and bacteria in the mouth. -Ideal approach to regular tooth brushing. -Dimensions: 7 H x 1 W x 0.25 D. see more...

• Has anyone used this for cats?! My two are so skid dish and get u...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pet Lover Expert
I love this product! I know that it's so important to keep our fur babies teeth clean, but it's expensive at the vet because they put them under to do a good cleaning. That's ok once a year with their checkups and shots and all. They use something similar at the groomers so I decided to try these, and I love them! The pups are used to them from the groomers, so they don't mind me using them. Great quality, great price!
Kasandra R.
Cleveland, OH
I tried to brush my dogs teeth but once I started to brush his teeth he wouldn't let me finnish and walked away from me
Emily K.
This is great, my dog had a lot of plaque on his teeth but this got rid of it straight away would highly recommend!!!
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Has anyone used this for cats?! My two are so skid dish and get upset when I try to touch their teeth. Any recommendations ?