BY PETMATRIX

SmartBones is the next generation dog chew that has all the benefits of a rawhide chew, without the rawhide. Many veterinarians are concerned with the potential health risks associated with dogs consuming rawhide. SmartBones chews made with Real Chicken provide your dog with needed chewing exercise and great taste. Independent digestibility studies show that SmartBones chews are over 99% digestible and tests demonstrate that 9 out of 10 dogs prefer SmartBones chews over the leading rawhide chews. Made with real peanut butter Great taste Safe - rawhide-free Made with real, dried chicken breast Chewing activity promotes healthy dental care First chew of its kind to be fortified with vitamins and minerals. see more...

• Do your dogs like these? First I've heard about it. My do...1 Answers
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
My dog loves these but he chews them so quickly it's not even worth the time and money to buy them. They also get a little soggy. Perhaps they work better for smaller dogs.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I was so disappointed with this! Within the first 5 minutes my dog had it, it broke into hundreds of small, sharp pieces! My dog loved it but I had to take it away because it seemed almost dangerous! Not worth it.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do your dogs like these? First I've heard about it. My dog is obsessed with PB! is it a hard or soft bone?