BY PETMATRIX

Your dog will love the savory flavor of these chews made from real chicken and flavored vegetable wraps. These chews are fortified with vitamins and minerals for added nutrition. These SmartBones Peanut Butter Chews for Dogs are an ideal snack for your canine companion. The chews are made with real chicken and wrapped in a flavored vegetable chew. The chews are rawhide-free and easy to digest. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Peanut Butter Primary Ingredient: Corn Package Weight: 16 count Ingredients: Corn, Chicken, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Fructose, Pork Gelatin, Peanut Butter, Barley Malt Syrup, Maltodextrin, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Sulfate, Milk Flavor, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamin E, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement and FD & C Red 40 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.2% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 13.0% see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Nicole A.
Pet Lover Expert
This is my dogs favorite treat! It helped me train my dog to not bark when I leave the house. It's smells exactly like peanut butter which the smell makes my dog go nuts ! lol it's also good for them to bite and entertain their mouth with.
Robin K.
Kentucky
My dog adores these bones. He gets one for bed and goes crazy when I pull them out. They are a great alternative to less healthy rawhide treats.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Perfect bone for our medium sized dog!! She loves these and runs to us when she hears the bag opening!
Brooke M.
Excellent product. we use these as a good job reward for out labrador. she loves the peanut butter flavor too!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
These are a great treat for my smaller dog and she seems to love them as well. Plus the price isn't too high.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
My dogs love peanut butter treats so of course they love these. great snack for them
Ruby D.
Arlington, TX
My dog loves anything peanut butter! Of course what dog wouldn't right? These take her about 10 minutes to devour lol
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
Amazing product. My dogs love these bones and go crazy for them. They also last a good while!
Kelly D.
Fayetteville, AR
My dog loves these. She loves anything peanut butter so these are right up her alley. They last her a while too.
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
I wish I could find these again! I fur baby loved these. I like that they aren't made from pork
Crystal L.
Will these upset my dogs stomach? If I give my dig rawhide he has runny poo the next day not sure why-but he lives chewing on bones and it gives him something to do if I have to be away from the house longer than usual.