BY PETMATRIX

Your dog will love the savory flavor of these chews made from real chicken and flavored vegetable wraps. These chews are fortified with vitamins and minerals for added nutrition. These SmartBones Peanut Butter Chews for Dogs are an ideal snack for your canine companion. The chews are made with real chicken and wrapped in a flavored vegetable chew. The chews are rawhide-free and easy to digest. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Peanut Butter Primary Ingredient: Corn Package Weight: 16 count Ingredients: Corn, Chicken, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Fructose, Pork Gelatin, Peanut Butter, Barley Malt Syrup, Maltodextrin, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Sulfate, Milk Flavor, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamin E, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement and FD & C Red 40 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.2% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 13.0% see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
My dog is obsessed with mainly the dingo bones and she loves peanut butter. Every time I get these bones it's rare she eats it right away she usually hides it and then goes back to it days later. I don't know what it is with these bones but she likes them but doesn't love them- she is extremely picky!
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
My dog loves these bones so much he wants one everyday I would highly recommend you to try these for your dog they also have different favors
Haylee D.
Haylee D.
Our dog loves these snacks! She eats them like candy. Only downside is they don't smell the best. still recommend them though!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
This is my dogs favorite treat! It helped me train my dog to not bark when I leave the house. It's smells exactly like peanut butter which the smell makes my dog go nuts ! lol it's also good for them to bite and entertain their mouth with.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Fayetteville, AR
My dog loves these. She loves anything peanut butter so these are right up her alley. They last her a while too.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Arlington, TX
My dog loves anything peanut butter! Of course what dog wouldn't right? These take her about 10 minutes to devour lol
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
I wish I could find these again! I fur baby loved these. I like that they aren't made from pork
Bryanna K.
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
Amazing product. My dogs love these bones and go crazy for them. They also last a good while!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Excellent product. we use these as a good job reward for out labrador. she loves the peanut butter flavor too!
darleen r.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
My dogs love peanut butter treats so of course they love these. great snack for them
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Will these upset my dogs stomach? If I give my dig rawhide he has runny poo the next day not sure why-but he lives chewing on bones and it gives him something to do if I have to be away from the house longer than usual.