Petmatrix Llc - Smartbones- Chicken Large-1 Pack - C-00207 uploaded by Maggie D.

BY PETMATRIX

Your dog will love the savory flavor of these chews made from real chicken and flavored vegetable wraps. These chews are fortified with vitamins and minerals for added nutrition. These SmartBones Vegetable and Chicken Chews for Dogs are an ideal snack for your canine companion. The chews are made with real chicken and wrapped in a flavored vegetable chew. The chews are rawhide-free and easy to digest. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Corn Package Weight: 3 count Ingredients: Corn, Chicken, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Fructose, Pork Gelatin, Barley Malt Syrup, Maltodextrin, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Sulfate, Milk Flavor, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamin E, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement and FD & C Red 40 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.2% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 13.0% see more...

• I have never tried these for my canine companion I've always used...3 Answers
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Smartbones Chicken Chicken Large 3 pack, Smartbones Chicken Chicken Large 1 pack, Other more...
My 8 month old pup loves these bones. She loves to chew and bite; something I HATE. She usually is biting and chewing on me 😂. She has chew toys like Kong's and everything but she gets bored of those. I NEEDED to find something she could chew on and keep her entertained. So, I ended up purchasing these. She fell in love! She takes some time to chew on them although when she's done, she basically chewed enough that day. Afterwards shes tired and doesn't feel the need to chew; which is GREAT. Weirdly enough I really like the smell of the bones. At first, I thought they had such a strange smell but I really like them now! They smell like croissants 😂😂😂!.. anyway I do love these and it makes me very happy that they are made with real chicken. I am going to be purchasing more soon; my pup already finished the 3 bones!
Erin O.
Johnston, RI
My puppy loves these. Great alternative to raw hide. A little pricey, but worth it for our dog. Different flavors and she seems to like all options.
Pardis Z.
I think a lot of dogs would enjoy something like this to play with 🐶🐶🐶🐶
hannah k.
Standish, MI
I've tried these products before and my dog just loved them! And I love that they are made from real foods. And that my dog is getting great nutrients from it.
Samantha R.
Boonville, IN
My dogs sometimes get upset stomachs with edible bones, especially rawhides. This is one that they can nom on without getting sick. Good for more sensitive pup tummies.
hannah k.
Standish, MI
I have never tried these for my canine companion I've always used different ones but they seemed not to be working