Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterPetmate
PetmateA Booda Dome Cat Litter Pan

PetmateA Booda Dome Cat Litter Pan

by Petmate

The easy to clean Petmate Litter Dome has on odor absorbing filter and a stay clean liner included. Protect your home from litter odor and scatter. Features: Keeps litter where it belongs Includes: 1 Litter Dome, 1 Stay Clean Liner Intended For: Cats Color: Purple

This looks pretty small ! Is this suitable for larger cats?
Start your review of PetmateA Booda Dome Cat Litter Pan!
How would you rate this product?
Jalaine P.
Ames, IA
My cat loves this litter box to the point where he will just lay in there. My cat was a runt so he is a bit smaller than the typical male cat. I love the dome top because he kicks litter everywhere and the dome keeps it inside the litter box. I am also a huge fan of the odor filter!
Valeria Alessandra A.
Jersey City, NJ
I uses to need to vacuum everyday because my cat was always making a mess with the litter and this was the perfect solution! No more litter everywhere
Kim G.
Conroe, TX
I thought that this was cheaply made. The material is so flimsy that it was hard to get the lid to attach to the base of the litter box. I returned it.
Heather D.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have this litter box now, I have two cats one of them is huge he's too big for this. Its not meant for big cat it's meant for small cat, cats that are going to stay small forever, the tiny ones. I would suggest if you have a medium to large cat don't bother. but I will save the dome shape is very helpful and not having litter all over the floor
Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
My snobby kitty cat loves this litter box. She's a private pooper and seems to love to hang out and sing her poopy song in here. It's a great value to keep the kitty litter enclosed, would definitely buy again.
Nikki R.
San Diego, CA
The PetmateA Booda Dome Cat Litter Pan is awesome! We were having a real problem with my kitten kicking kitty litter everywhere. We purchased this Dome and the problem no longer exists! Not to mention that is doesn't let any stinky odor out!
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
This cat box is awesome, my cat is messy and when she kicks she kicks hard scattering litter everywhere, this is great at controlling that, it also controls odor very well
Kimberly K.
Owosso, Mi
I loved this litter box, no Conor's to cleans and you don't have to see what your cat left behind. My cat had no problem with wanting to use it and she seemed to pick this over our other open one.
paige C.
Lemoyne, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
so i thought this would cover the smell more. it doesn’t however it still does it job for 2 kittens
Shannah W.
Bakersville
My cat likes having her privacy so the lid is great! However she still manages to make a mess on the floor outside of the door. This also helps with smells releasing after she “goes”.