PetmateA Basic Cat Litter Pan With Rim uploaded by Amanda L.

BY PETMATE

Designed with cats in mind, the Petmate Litter Pan w/ Rim is perfect. The rim prevents litter from being kicked out of the box by your cat. Features: High-Back Includes: Litter box Color: Gray & White Material: Plastic see more...

Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the style I use now instead of the hooded versions. The smell doesn’t linger inside the box and with the help of clumping litter and good litter you smell nothing. My only complaint is the opening makes it easy for the goof cat to pee down the outside. Just needs to be a bit taller.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I really love this litter pan! My one cat will not use covered boxes and the other had an issue of missing the litter, while in the box, and we always had problems with our kitties kicking a lot of litter out of them, even ones that had raised sides. These sides are high enough that my cat can still see her surroundings so doesn't get anxious and uses it, and my other cat never misses the litter anymore! It has also cut down the litter that makes it outside the box tremendously. It's nicely designed and not an eyesore to my living arrangements. The only issue I had with one of the boxes was getting the top part to stay on as you have to bend the plastic to "snap" it in place.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I picked this up as a replacement for a smaller box we had been using. It does its job but the top lid portion has a bit of a gap where it snaps in to the bottom portion near the back. This lets litter be kicked through to the other side. Which is a bit of a pain since i find myself with loads of litter on the baseboards to clean up.
Kylie I.
Newnan, GA
This does an okay job. It prevents a lot of the litter from spilling out while your cat is digging, but I have a lot of issues with my cats kicking litter out as they are jumping out. It is fine, but I prefer something hooded with a higher lip.