Petmate Vari Kennel Ultra Fashion uploaded by Nicole Marie S.

BY PETMATE

Nicole Marie S.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
I love this crate! It was cheaper than the "basic" petmate veri kennel when I bought it. I prefer this one because in addition to the side vents, it has vents in the back. I use the crate for my dog to sleep in and for travel in the car, and I like being able to see her through the back vents. This crate is also just a lot nicer looking than the basic kennel.
Taila W.
Taila W.
I am so happy we found this crate. My dog has chewed her last one, and this looks so much more durable. Very affordable. I thought it was take a while for her to go in, since she is very picky, but she went right in.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great crate/kennel. I use it for my dog and he loves how spacious it is for him while I am at work. We love its durability.
Sophie T.
Sophie T.
Cullompton
This is a great kennel for dogs they can go in and out throughout the day. It's nice roomy and comfortable. Also great for transport.
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I have the smallest version of this. I use it to transport my cat to the vet. The cat hates it but it serves it's purpose well.
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
I actually have this for my dog..nice .roomy..comfortable in affordable!!!My dog stays in and out all day ... Don't need to lock it...he loves it!!!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert
Will this make my doggy anxious? There isn't really space for him to roam. Is this supposed to be intended for traveling purposes?