Petmate Ultra Vari Kennel Deer / Coffee Grounds Brown 26.2

BY PETMATE

Petmate Ultra Vari Kennel Deer / Coffee Grounds Brown 26.2
Petmate Ultra Vari Kennel Deer / Coffee Grounds Brown 26.2" x 18.6" x 16.5" 20 - 25 lbs. PTM21277
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my oldest cat when I had her spayed so I could transport her to and from the vet. It's very well made and snaps together securely. The handle placement distributes the weight really really well so you don't have to worry about jarring your pet around too much when carrying. I also used this when I brought my youngest cat, then a kitten, into the home and I had to gradually introduce her to my oldest cat. It housed her comfortably and kept her well protected from the swipes of an extremely curious, sometimes aggressive alpha female who didn't appreciate another female on her turf. I put it to use again when the oldest cat became ill and suffered from incontinence (# 1 and 2), which taught me that it is also easy to clean and does not retain odors​ the way some products do. I'd recommend it to anyone with a pet because it really has come in handy for me on multiple occasions. And, for anyone who's wondering, the cats get along well nowadays and the oldest cat is healthy and happy now.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
Good quality, my cats hate it but that is to be expected. I use this to transport them, mostly to the vet
Vanessa G.
This brand of carriers is sturdy and easy to take apart/reassemble for cleaning. The side clips do have a tendency to snap off after awhile.