BY PETMATE

Ergonomic Grip Handle 1 Year limited warranty ; see more...

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Waco, TX
This is way better than previous cheaper versions ! I was Leary about the price but was way worth the price once we got home and used . Built better and stronger than most so it doesn't break or bend when you're trying to complexly clean whole box , esp with multiple cats
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Bought this but the holes were too big and didn't catch the little litter clumps. It is sturdy and easy to easy the actually scooper but the holes were too large and only got large chunks out. Had to purchase another so I could get my litter box cleaned well.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I use this scooper for my cats litter box. It does the job well and it's pretty durable too
Deirdre B.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
The Ultimate Litter Scoop is a great product! It makes cleaning out your cat's litter box an easy feat! Just scoop out everything with it!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Davie, FL
I mean its a pooper scooper. It scoops poop i guess its good lol it gets really big clumps so you get done faster since it gets more but nonetheless really good.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Very well made product that does it's job! pretty easy to clean and looks nicer than some other products. I do recommend it!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
I bought two of these, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. They both seem to retain litter and sprinkle it all over the floor. I'd like it better if they weren't so messy. But they do serve their purpose, so.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
It works like it's supposed to. I've had mine forever. Easy to clean and easy to use. Good product!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
Best litter box scooper we have used to date, have had mine for a few years and it has held up great!
aimee p.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
Affordable. Durable. I have 2 cats I clean up after, and have had mine for years. What more can you ask for?