BY PETMATE

Auto-Watering System Improving Your Pet s Health. Inhibits Bacterial Growth. Healthier & Durable. Stainless Steel. Anti-Skid Feet. 1 Gallon Capacity Petmate® ~ We have pets too. 1-877-PETMATE. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert
These are so convenient. Instead of having to fill up a water bowl all day this pretty much does it for you and cuts the fact that you'd have to bend down and constantly feel it up.
Miriam S.
Pet Lover Expert
I don't like this! It's nice if you have to leave the house for long periods of time so the dogs can have water. This thing is difficult to unscrew and it's heavy if you have it fill up.
Sydney H.
These are great and work very well for me. I don't have to worry about going over to the dog bowl to check and make sure my dogs have water all the time. They are very durable and last a long time because they are stainless steel. They are very easy to use and i love them and I'm sure my dogs do too.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Great for dogs of all sizes and for you as well! whether it be on trips or at home. Very convenient and cleaner (no messes from trying to fill bowls), just fill the jug and put in place and carry on.
Brittany H.
Self waterers are the best way to go especially if you have bigger dogs. Before having self waterer I filled out dog water bowl at least 3 times a day. Using this product helps me to not have to worry as much.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
We use this for our dogs, and it's so convenient to have water replenished for them! The stainless steel is great to clean and keeps it fresh. The container is large enough that with two medium sized dogs we only have to fill it every couple of weeks.
Holly W.
These are life savers. If you need to go away for a long weekend and don't have anyone to sit for your pets - this can make sure they have adequate drinking water while you're gone.
Kyrra T.
This makes it so easy to change the water and not have to refill so often ! I love this ! Just make sure you wash the tub very good
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Esto es muy Conveniente pues asi tu animalito tiene a agua a su disposición llenas el galon y va bajando agua por si solo
Isabella B.
Pulaski, VA
I used to have one of these. They are awesome. They are really easy to clean and they are easy to refil. I love it!