BY PETMATE

Auto-Watering System Improving Your Pet s Health. Inhibits Bacterial Growth. Healthier & Durable. Stainless Steel. Anti-Skid Feet. 1 Gallon Capacity Petmate® ~ We have pets too. 1-877-PETMATE. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
These are great and work very well for me. I don't have to worry about going over to the dog bowl to check and make sure my dogs have water all the time. They are very durable and last a long time because they are stainless steel. They are very easy to use and i love them and I'm sure my dogs do too.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Great for dogs of all sizes and for you as well! whether it be on trips or at home. Very convenient and cleaner (no messes from trying to fill bowls), just fill the jug and put in place and carry on.
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Waxhaw, NC
Pet Lover Expert
Oh wow would love to have this for my multi pet home. 4 little dogs and 2 cats , they drink a lot of water.
Brigitte T.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
In my opinion, these are not effective if you are OCD about your pets having clean water (like I am).
veronica m.
veronica m.
Very smart to have one keeps the water handy for the dogs . and also keeps it clean.
Venus A.
Venus A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this! its so easy and convenient to use and keeps everything tidy and clean
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
I use this indoors with my multiple pet household. Both cats and dogs share it
Miriam S.
Miriam S.
Pet Lover Expert
I don't like this! It's nice if you have to leave the house for long periods of time so the dogs can have water. This thing is difficult to unscrew and it's heavy if you have it fill up.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Esto es muy Conveniente pues asi tu animalito tiene a agua a su disposición llenas el galon y va bajando agua por si solo
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert
These are so convenient. Instead of having to fill up a water bowl all day this pretty much does it for you and cuts the fact that you'd have to bend down and constantly feel it up.