Petmate Replendish Waterer - Blue: 1/2 Gallon uploaded by Dana T.

Petmate Replendish Waterer - Blue: 1/2 Gallon

Petmate Blue Replendish Filtered Auto-Watering System - Automatic Pet Waterer & Automatic Dog WatererKeep your pets healthy and hydrated with the Petmate Blue Replendish Filtered Auto-Watering System. This automatic dog waterer features a sturdy base and clear water chamber so you can easily see when refills are needed. Advanced filtration removes impurities for healthier, better tasting water that your pet is sure to enjoy. Patented Microban protection helps to prevent the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria. Choose the automatic pet waterer size that is right for your pet. Pets should always have access to fresh, clean water even when you are not at home. An automatic pet waterer is a great solution because it can continuously provide your pet with fresh, filtered water. That way, you know that your pet will always be able to stay hydrated. The water cooler-style Petmate Blue Replendish Filtered Auto-Watering System replenishes the water dish as your dog drinks. The clear water chamber feeds into the filter system, each filter lasting between 6 and 8 weeks. The first carbon filter is included; replacements for this automatic dog waterer are sold separately. The Petmate Blue Replendish Filtered Auto-Watering System is as easy for pet parents as it is for pets! This automatic pet waterer features a clear water chamber with wide mouth for easy cleaning. The base of the Replendish automatic dog waterer features Microban for 24/7 protection against damaging microbes and bacteria. The base itself is made of 95% pre-consumer recycled material. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Arianna L.
We purchased the blue half gallon for our cat. She is currently on an only dry food diet so she drinks more water now, so the 1/2 gal will probably last her maybe a week and a half? I love it, it's easy to use minus the filter being confusing. It isn't needed, especially if you have a Brita filter on your tap. The filter needs to go large side down, which was confusing at first with no directions. The paper is also very stuck to the plastic with clear sticky tack, so be careful! It's very worth the money, though!
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this for my dog and he seems to like it. It is nice because he always has water when he needs it now. It was fairly inexpensive, I got it at petsmart. It has a filter in the bottom of it, which we don't use. The top screws into the base so you don't have to try and shove the water part into the base without spilling. It is a nice water bowl system!
Dana T.
brentwood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm so glad I found this on sale. It works like a dream my cats love it. Plus I'm not constantly tripping over multiple dishes. The water stays clean when it's low my cat drags it across the room lol. I will be getting a bigger size just because this one works so well.
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
My male cat absolutely loves this. When every I refill it he gets excited and runs over to watch it bubble as the water fills the bottom. It is easy to clean, but it is not dishwasher safe. I made the mistake of putting it in the dishwasher and the top part melted. The bottom part is safe to go in the dishwasher. It's great cause I only have to fill it up about once a week cause only one of my cats will use it. My other like our drinkwell 360 fountain better. My cat also likes to drown his toy mice in it.
Lindsey D.
Great for use in FLorida. My cats have a screened in balcony and are generally indoor cats. I like to fill this and keep it in the shade on the balcony for when they go out and sun themselves. I don't have to worry about them coming in and out to hydrate.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
The automatic water dish that I only have to fill every few days! I also don't have to worry about the dogs spilling it everywhere since it's more sturdy than a regular water dish.
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of the best inventions ever. I have three dogs and in the past, I had to fill their water bowl multiple times a day. Now, I fill it every few days at most. It is super easy to clean and use!
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
These are really cool my dogs are super messy and if I leave a bowl of water down the water gets all mucky so this keeps it cleaner
Sarah B.
Water stays fresh and clean, it doesn't leak and is easy to refill. Very convenient, I only have to refill it about once a month.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This system works well. I love that there is a filter and also antimicrobial properties to this waterer.