BY PETMATE

PTM1441: Features: -Pet auto-watering system-Antimicrobial protection with micro ban-Micro ban helps prevent the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria in your pet s bowl, keeping it cleaner, for longer-Carbon filter removes and reduces the presence of many volatile organic chemicals and chlorine in your pet s water-2.5 Gallon-Easy to clean. Dimensions: -X-Small 9.25" L X 5.5" W X 10" H-Small 12" L X 7" W X 12" H-Medium 14" L X 9" W X 14" H-Large 16.5" L X 10" W X 16.5" H. see more...

Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this for our three dogs and has helped out a lot to make sure they get enough water weekly. We ended up buying it at Care A Lot for a great price. I like that you change out the filters so my dogs can get clean water.
Steph G.
This was a perfect buy for our two dogs and the amount of water they go through on a daily basis. It's easy to clean, doesn't hold water in cracks/hidden areas (so no stinky smells), and comes in a variety of sizes. The price is reasonable and it's held up well since we've made the purchase. Highly recommend for any pet owners!
Bridget D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best invention for anyone with a dog. We have a lab and where we live it is always, always hot, so we were filling her water bowl up multiple times a day it seemed. Buying this has ensured that our dog always has water when she needs it. It holds about four gallons and it stops itself from releasing anymore water when the bowl is full. It also filters the water before it goes into the bowl, which is great because our tap water isn't the best where I live. I would honestly recommend this to anyone with a dog. We got ours from Amazon, I believe, but I know you can also get them from petsmart.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have two Pit mixes (Harvey - 1yr and Lucas - 2yr) that have SO MUCH ENERGY and are constantly running around. After running around outside and all over the house, the first thing they do is run to the water bowl. I used to have a few all over the house that were being filled constantly. I bought these and now only have to refill/change their water maybe 3x a week. It also has a filter in it. Best thing I ever bought.
Geena G.
So I would highly recommend this product to anyone who feels like they are constantly filling up the water bowl. The only thing I caution is that you clean it very well. Mild will grow after years of not being cleaned well.
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
My cats really seem to enjoy this, The water is always fresh and they don't paw at the water as much as they would with a regular bowl water dish.
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
I have this water bowl for my dogs and it is great that away I don't have to worry about them running out of water
Lola B.
Flint, MI
This is Great for my dog knowing in my city the water is bad and with this its keeps the water fresh for me doggie
Heather B.
Equality, IL
These are really nice to keep the water flowing! My dogs just love them. I keep them all over the house.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
Having your pet stay hydrated is extremely beneficial to their health. whether you have a cat or a dog you need a auto watering system! I wouldn't say this brands version of the auto-watering system is any different than other brands, but it works as advertised and that's all you need. You can rest assured any time your pet is thirty and wants water-that there will be plenty available!