BY PETMATE

Petmate Blue Replendish Pet Auto-Feeding SystemThe Petmate Replendish Pet Auto-Feeding System provides pets with a continuous supply of food throughout the day. The base features Microban protection which helps keep your pet's bowl cleaner for longer. Assure your pet always has plenty of food whether you're home or away. Gravity feeding style feeder is made of easy to clean, durable plastic with a clear chamber so that you can monitor the food level at a glance. Patented Microban helps prevent the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria in your pet's bowl. Protection works 24/7 and doesn't wash away, providing an added level of defense against damaging microbes for the lifetime of your pet's bowl. Microban is built into the base of the feeder and the base is made of 95% pre consumer recycled material. The bottle features a big mouth design that is easy to clean. Easy to remove lid top makes refilling your feeder convenient and easy. see more...

Arianna L.
I bought mine from Amazon for around 9 dollars brand new. I love it, the top loading seal is very tight which makes me feel good that she can't break in and go too crazy! It can be a method for chunky puppies/kitties to get chunkier, so be careful if you have an overeater as it can contribute to weight gain. I haven't noticed any issues with the small kibble flying out, either. Great for short trips or dogs/cats who like to eat as they please.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this for our dog who likes to eat throughout the day instead of at any specific time. It is great for food storage and keeps my dog happy. I wouldn't recommend this dish for water if you dog is a messy drinker. If anything gets into the water Dish you have to empty the whole thing and the large containers are HEAVY when filled with water.
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for a while with my picky pom. Didn't work out too well for him gave to a friend with a pit and this thing was to fragile for a big dog destroyed within minutes and chewed up like a toy
Tania V.
Very convenient food dispenser and easy to manage when your puppies out of food. easy to take apart and clean and put back together. you never have to worry that your little friend might be out of food.
Brooke R.
MUSKEGON, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is great for dogs that do not need their food regulated. I have a 80 pound doberman that is very active and eats a lot, we allow him to choose his portions because he is in really good shape and doesn't seem to have a problem with it. This product works very well for us.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I use these for my cats, they seem to love it. It's great for trips also, I don't have to worry about someone making it over to feed them and water them every day.
Michele L.
So easy to use and keep clean. I have this for my cats, but they have yet to realize that I do not need to physically put food in their dish every morning. Lol.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Great product! So easy to use. Not expensive either and can help take the stress of making sure your pet has food. Fill it and check it every other day or so.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
This is great for any size dog food! I used to have a problem with my dog knocking the bowl over, but this made things so much better!!
DAWN M.
Love this automatic feeder. We fill it up on the weekends and it lasts our Rottweiller all week. (With snacks in between, of course!)