BY PETMATE

• Is there a recommended weight for this carrier?13 Answers
Destiny G.
I have used this to transport my parrots on car rides. In retrospect I wouldn't purchase again because they have torn it to bits but if I had a cat or a small dog that I put in it I think it would be perfect. Unfortunately my parrots ruined it so I can't use it for my cats lol. Awesome product though!
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
I got 2 of this petmates pet taxis and are awesome, even if your dog or a bigger dog you got chews on this i love how you can buy the parts online on free shipping and for trully cheap. I say this sonce i foster for rescues and not all dogs i foster are well mannered but they don't break easy at all, and they are so convenient
Rebecca M.
Dayton, OH
Its a cage that works on getting my cat where she needs to go. doesn't feel too shakeup or fragile but it's not the best quality my latch does get a little stuck or tough to use sometimes.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This is perfect when you have small pets and need to take them to the vet or if you are going on a trip with them. It keeps the pet safe, secure, and is very durable.
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
I do like this. It comes in handy a lot and is great to use for potty training also since its a smaller space and they don't wna use thw bathroom in their sleeping spot
Carmen C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for travel of a visit to the vet. this product is easy to find in any pet store world wide they are durable should clean after every use.
joanna a.
Mesa, AZ
My husband love this kennel it fits in our care perfectly when we go out and we take it with us camping and on trips it perfect
Tammi M.
We crate trained all our dogs in these and love them. I wish they had more air holes but other than that we love them.
Nia N.
I love this cage it great to travel and to lock up when I'm making fish I love how it spacious and eady to lock
Audrey K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog ripped this apart. He hated this thing. It doesn't stand a chance against a 13 pound jackahuahua.
Jessica M.
Carmel, IN
Is there a recommended weight for this carrier?