BY PETMATE

The Petmate Pet Cafe Waterer simplifies your life while enhancing the life of your pet Featuring an automatic gravity design that keeps your pet hydrated by replenishing your pet's water supply. The eco-friendly water hopper automatically fills the water reservoir when levels get low & features a large water dispensing hole making the bottle easy to clean. The Pet Cafe's fashionable base features easy-grab cutouts making the Waterer easy to maneuver & comes in a variety of colors to compliment any home decor. More environmentally sustainable PET vs. PVC Bottles. Available in a variety of sizes. Features: Automatic pet watering system with gravity feed design. Large mouth bottle opening for easy cleaning. Recessed handles for easy lifting. 1.5 Gallon capacity for medium pets. see more...

Helen R.
Helen R.
It is excellent for my charlie sometimes I have hectic days where I am not at home and this product does not have to worry about your hydration, always this hydrated
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cary, NC
Ours stopped working properly so we ditched the top portion and just use the bottom as a regular bowl.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Auburn, GA
I have had this gem for about a year now and it has really helped to keep my pets hydrated. During the school year being a student and having a job, I was very tight on time and this product helped me a lot in terms of not being worried about if both my furry friends had fresh water or not. The only problem I would say about this product is that if you have a pet that is mostly outside, be careful that the water coming out isn't too hot, making it uncomfortable for your pets to drink. Other than that, it hasn't stopped working on me once and is great for inside use.
Joan D.
Joan D.
Brooklyn, NY
Convenient for my pet. Helps control his appetite. I love the product and pricing is just right