BY PETMATE

Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
My parents used this for two cats at home. It was perfect, and still works excellently now that they have one cat and I have the other. If you fill it all the way up, it can last for quite a few days for a single cat, as long as they are willing to reach up with a paw and shake at it. Food morsels can sometimes build up and get stuck just right to need help getting shaken down. The cat at home is too lazy to do it, but mine misses being able to 'play' with his food.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Foodie Expert
Really good to have for cats and small dogs good way not have to refill the food or water bowl for awhile
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Foodie Expert
My dog has one but i have to upgrade it to a bigger one he loves it nd so do i less mess
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
We use this for our cat when we are gone! Works great, it's a little small .
Buffy G.
Foodie Expert
Really good for cat food! Dont have to refill it for a while and its easy to clean and doesnt take alot of space. I got mine at pet valu for 14.99 and the water one that matched was 12.99! Its not bad for something your gonna keep for your pet!
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Foodie Expert
Great for my cats so I'm not having to refill there bowl everyday. or them going without if I happen to forget. lasts a couple of days.