BY PETMATE

Buy on Walmart
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Cute design, easy to clean, and doesn't break too easily. I love this for my cats food.
Analia L.
Dallas, TX
Adorable!! Love this pink shade and the shape is just perfectly fit for a princess! Also, the anti microbial properties is super for when you don't wash the dish right away.
ryanne t.
I have this for my cats dry kibble. It is so adorable because the darker coloring also take the shape of a heart. It's so darn cute. I recommend it for a cat or small dog. It lasts her about 3 days.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
This bowl is super cute. Perfect for a little princess. Love the color and the shape of it! So precious
magaly g.
I love how it is pink and in the shape of a heart. This bowl is super cute. I recommend it for a cat or small dog.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
I love these! Of course its all the same to my cat what she eats out of. But this cute little pink heart bowl adds a bit of flare to my kitchen! I wash it in the dishwasher and haven't had any problems, the color has stayed the same despite multiple washes.