BY PETMATE

Portion controled dry food feeder, feeds while your away. Gravity feeder. Made out of 95% eco friendly recycled plastic content. Spil resistant bowl is bpa free. see more...

• Does this allow your animals to eat as much as they want? We don'...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
randi e.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Super great product. Recently purchased for my dog bc he had a small water bowl. This is great to keep him hydrated and I only have to fill like once a week or so. He does get a little afraid of the loud bubbling sound when it fills up suddenly but he is getting use to it.
Daisy W.
Burr Oak, MI
Love this so much! My cat loves it too! It's so easy to use and is very nice to have. I usually fill it up about once every other day and it doesn't really make a mess! But I would put a mat underneath it just in case.
Sara M.
My puppy uses this water bowl and he loves it. It holds enough water that I am not constantly refilling it or worrying if he has water when I'm at work and its easy to clean. Totally recommend.
Kaitlyn P.
South Bound Brook, NJ
This dry feeder makes it easy to feed your pet. If you are going away on vacation it holds plenty of food for your pet. It is also very sturdy as well. I would recommend this product.
Michelle J.
It works great. when it comes time to clean the bowl where the jar screws in it can be a real pain.
Alyssa S.
Cupids, NL
I have both the food & water dispenser for my cats in this brand. The food one is great, but the water one leaves little black bits in the water from the filter and leaks often. We still use the food dispenser, however we have stopped using the water one.
Jessica E.
Does this allow your animals to eat as much as they want? We don't free feed in our house.