Petmate Mason Jar Replendish Dry Food Feeder uploaded by Katy F.

BY PETMATE

Portion controled dry food feeder, feeds while your away. Gravity feeder. Made out of 95% eco friendly recycled plastic content. Spil resistant bowl is bpa free. see more...

• Does this allow your animals to eat as much as they want?...1 Answers
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
There are a million and one things you can do with a mason jar! One of my favorite things to do is to prep meals with them! You can make different layers my favorite is to do this with salads! There are not too many ways that I know of that you can pre make salads without them getting all disgusting and wilted, but the Mason jar is perfect for this! You simply put the dressing on the very bottom and then layer each ingredient in the appropriate order. For example I like to do the dressing always first and then I do the hardest ingredients like carrots and broccoli, then I'll do things like chickpeas flax seeds and then lettuce and on the top I put my softer Foods like cheese, hard boiled egg, and chicken or tuna fish. You can make them like 5 days in advance for example I used to make 5 jars and bring one to work with me everyday when I would shake them up everything would be completely fresh and delicious! You can also do this with other things like yogurts, with fruit and granola or cottage cheese with fruit on top if you have the smaller jars. Anything that you can think of that sounds appealing to you this will work for!
randi e.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Super great product. Recently purchased for my dog bc he had a small water bowl. This is great to keep him hydrated and I only have to fill like once a week or so. He does get a little afraid of the loud bubbling sound when it fills up suddenly but he is getting use to it.
Daisy W.
Burr Oak, MI
Love this so much! My cat loves it too! It's so easy to use and is very nice to have. I usually fill it up about once every other day and it doesn't really make a mess! But I would put a mat underneath it just in case.
Sara M.
My puppy uses this water bowl and he loves it. It holds enough water that I am not constantly refilling it or worrying if he has water when I'm at work and its easy to clean. Totally recommend.
Kaitlyn P.
South Bound Brook, NJ
This dry feeder makes it easy to feed your pet. If you are going away on vacation it holds plenty of food for your pet. It is also very sturdy as well. I would recommend this product.
Michelle J.
It works great. when it comes time to clean the bowl where the jar screws in it can be a real pain.
Alyssa S.
Cupids, NL
I have both the food & water dispenser for my cats in this brand. The food one is great, but the water one leaves little black bits in the water from the filter and leaks often. We still use the food dispenser, however we have stopped using the water one.
Ha L.
Algérie Oum al bawaghi ain mlila
I liked the size, quality, and came to Bali, a lot of ideas being used not only to eat, so do not get it. And I have no doubt about the quality of that I know of. But I will
Jessica E.
Does this allow your animals to eat as much as they want? We don't free feed in our house.