BY PETMATE

Not only does this automatic feeder reliably deliver portion-controlled meals while you are away, it also eliminates the daily chore of scooping and measuring. The stylishly designed feeder features a large LCD screen and built-in meal counter and holds 5 or 10 pounds of food. With three simple buttons, you can easily program your feeder to dispense the right amount of food for your pet at the right times throughout the day. The food hopper is conveniently transparent for monitoring food levels at a glance and has a handy twist-lock lid to keep food fresh and secure. The bowl is removable for easy cleaning and is top-shelf dishwasher safe. see more...

• Seen these around quite often and have always wondered if they wo...1 Answers
  • Has anyone also purchased this2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's a bit pricey though." in 1 review
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Great automatic cat feeder to schedule feeding times for our cat throughout the day and while we are away for short periods of time. Schedule feeding times on the clock and the food will drop down at that time. Only problem is when you unplug it and plug it back in, you need to reset the timer.
Erin O.
Lakewood, OH
My husband and I got this a while ago and it certainly makes going out of town easier. You only need someone to pop in and check on things half as often (if that!) and you don't have to stress about their being enough food. We use it all the time - now the cats know there's basically no point in beggingg for extra food, because it's not coming from us!
Samantha Q.
I've use two of these for a while now. One I have had for about 6 years and still works perfectly! Don't have to worry about being home on time or going over the portion size!
Amanda C.
I like that it does the feeding for me. I fill the container full, and it will last a good while for my cat. I don't always feel like the portion size is accurate. Overall it is well worth the money.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Such a great product. It's a bit pricey though. You don't have worry about your pets overeating.
member-a440ea777
Trivoli, IL
My friend has this for her dog and it works great. I'm looking into getting one, just wish the price was lower.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Loved this now i don't have to worry about vicky my pitt overeating, great investment
Lauren G.
Columbus, OH
I just got this and it makes leaving so much easier. While its a bit expensive it is definitely worth it!
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
Pet Lover Expert
I love this product so much cause I can put food in and it automatic poors enough food in the dish the same time everyday
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone also purchased this
Nancy L.
Mount Pearl
Seen these around quite often and have always wondered if they work well! I know you can buy them for food and water. Are They worth the money?