BY PETMATE

Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have this exact one for Sylvester but it's blue. We got ours from Petco. We got it for him so we can transport him to the vet and things like that. The door does come on and off, it was really easy to put together and we got it on sale which is a plus.
Victoria M.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have a corgi that sheds everywhere and insists on sitting in my lap while I'm driving. That doesn't work for me as he's 30lbs. He now has this crate in the back of my car for him to safely ride around town with me. It's perfect for traveling in the car but also a good size for him if we decide to stay the night somewhere.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have one for my cats. They are very well made. I will I'm sure buy more. They sure do come in handy, especially when we had to move.
Michelle M.
My brother used to have this for his puppy and it was a decent size for his puppy. Good for traveling.....