Petmate Kennel Cab uploaded by Brittany A.

BY PETMATE

• Is this sturdy pet kennel sturdy enough?7 Answers
  • Will these crates ever be made in fancy colors, or differ...12 Answers
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cat isn't crazy about this item but it serves it's purpose when we have to transport our cat. Roomy and sturdy. Lots of openings to lessen the feeling of being closed in.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have this exact carrier for my cat pebbles. The hard case carriers work well. You don’t need anything super fancy for cats since they don’t really go out much. Only for checks up at the vets every now and again.
Savanna A.
I've used one of these a couple times not only for a dog but also for a cat. It makes transportation so much easier and the holes on the side don't just make for good air flow but also so your pet is less scared and knows what's going on around them.
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very similar to the one we have just a tad bit different in terms of color. The size is just right for my cat. It fit in my car, 4 door sedan, and was easy to move around and close. Holds my cat and a small little bed for him perfectly! It has easy assembly and disassembly as well.
Tina S.
Youngstown, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We bought the small one when we first adopted our cat when he was just 4 months old, it was very durable and strong! And at just 4 months old he was a very long cat but he had plenty of room for himself, a blanket to lay and multiple toys... Could have even fit his small food bowl in if need be.
He quickly out grew it and for air travel purposes he needed to upgrade to a soft sided kennel but if I needed a hard kennel again I would definitely buy a Petmate!
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
I purchased this when I adopted my cat from the store. It is rather expensive, but all pet carriers are. The snaps are hard to do and undo. If you don't get through the second click, it will come undone while you are carrying your pet. All that said, if you have everything set up perfectly, it is a very stable and secure pet holder.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
Love this. Great for kennel training. And taking for travel for a small dog or cat. I love it for training with my puppies. That way they are confine and can't get into anything. For my cat owners. Cats don't like kennels they always think they are going to see the vet. But some like it they think they are safe from the world
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I bought this to take my 3 cats to get their shots and get declawed. They traveled better together. I put a soft pet pillow in the bottom for them to lay on. They did as well as could be expected. This crate was big enough for all 3 of them to be comfortable snd move around. I've had it 6 years now and it still like new.
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
These are the kennels we use for our 3 dogs.
We have 3 all in different sizes to fit our dogs.
They have lasted us a really long time and are pretty sturdy. The doors are nice and our dogs haven't been able to escape from them.
Would repurchase these again.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I have one of these and it has lasted for years. Great quality product. I recently switched to a mesh carrier and my cat does so much better with it because he can see and doesn't feel confined as much. Perhaps if this carrier was more open on the top it would be better suited for cats.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
Will these crates ever be made in fancy colors, or different designs??
Hazel L.
Is this sturdy pet kennel sturdy enough?