BY PETMATE

• Is this sturdy pet kennel sturdy enough?6 Answers
  • Will these crates ever be made in fancy colors, or different desi...12 Answers
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
Love this. Great for kennel training. And taking for travel for a small dog or cat. I love it for training with my puppies. That way they are confine and can't get into anything. For my cat owners. Cats don't like kennels they always think they are going to see the vet. But some like it they think they are safe from the world
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I bought this to take my 3 cats to get their shots and get declawed. They traveled better together. I put a soft pet pillow in the bottom for them to lay on. They did as well as could be expected. This crate was big enough for all 3 of them to be comfortable snd move around. I've had it 6 years now and it still like new.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I have one of these and it has lasted for years. Great quality product. I recently switched to a mesh carrier and my cat does so much better with it because he can see and doesn't feel confined as much. Perhaps if this carrier was more open on the top it would be better suited for cats.
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
These are the kennels we use for our 3 dogs.
We have 3 all in different sizes to fit our dogs.
They have lasted us a really long time and are pretty sturdy. The doors are nice and our dogs haven't been able to escape from them.
Would repurchase these again.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pet Lover Expert
I use this for my Chieeenie. He he has room too move and turn around. It's sturdy and well-made. The door fastens tightly so there's no chance of escape. I keep a clean fleece blanket in there so he can burrow and feel safe. He loves to go in it!
Claribel G.
Bellevue, NE
I have this one for my toy poodle in a small. I love it because it's very light weight & it isn't very bulky. I can easily put it in the back seat of my car when we are going somewhere or stick it in my trunk when I'm just storing it.
Kianna A.
Pet Lover Expert
We travel a lot so this kennel comes in handy. I have a small Chihuahua and she fits in here perfectly with a little wiggle room. It was purchased at either Walmart or Petsmart for about $15. Very durable and easy to insist dog in.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I work in the veterinary field and these crates are some of the best I see on a daily basis. They are easy to take apart and put back together. And they are very good for the safety of your pet. I highly recommend this brand.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
Great travel crate for your love ones. Keeps them safe and secure and it is very durable. Make sure to get appropriate sizeZ they should be able to sit and lay down.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
We purchased one of these to bring our kitten home. He loves it and every time we bring it out he gets right in it without trouble. Very light weight.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
Will these crates ever be made in fancy colors, or different designs??
Hazel L.
Is this sturdy pet kennel sturdy enough?