BY PETMATE

Ashley W.
Good quality, good size, easy to clean, and very secure. When I first got my puppy and she wasn't adjusted to car rides it was the only way to take her to the vet now that she is older I no longer use it. I personally don't like crates and do not use them personally.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Easy to handle and use made well. I am not a huge fan of crates but these are secure. It's a nice size one. Once again I personally do not like crates though.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great pet taxi. Used these several times to transport my animals to and fro the vets office. Does a great job. Easy to handle and use. Made well.
Taylor A.