BY PETMATE #90 in Pet First Aid

Insulated dog house in an Igloo-style features an adjustable air vent and offers a five-year manufacturer's warranty. Available in 3 sizes to fit pets from 21" to 28" tall. These dog houses offer comfort, quality and convenience. Igloo-style dog houses feature structural foam construction that helps to keep dogs warmer in winter, cooler in summer. Adjustable rooftop vent adds comfort and an extended doorway helps to keep out the rain, and offers larger dogs extended lounging space. And you'll enjoy the peace of mind of a five-year manufacturer's warranty. Doors available for medium and large sizes. see more...

Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog house is amazing! It keeps my baby extra warm and keeps out the rain. I have a German shepherd mix. I bought this dog house at the local tractor supply store. My baby had the biggest smile on her face when I brought this home!
ashley r.
I'm using this as a temporary dog house until the kennel is finished. It seems to be pretty steady. Just a little smaller than I thought being a side large and holding up to a 90 lb dog. But other than that everything is great
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I have a large lab mix who stays in this dog house. It keeps her warm during the winter months and is a good shelter when it rains. I only wish it was slightly deeper. We put cedar chips in it for extra warmth and she easily pushes them out. Other than that, this dog house is perfect for her.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
This little dog house looks cute and can provide warmth or shade, but I'm not a fan of leaving dogs outside anyway. Furthermore, if you need to remove your dog from the kennel for any reason, it's difficult to pull them out.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought the large one for my pitbull, and at first he was a little skeptical about going in it but after a couple weeks he turned it into his own little cozy home. He really enjoys going in his home and chewing on his toys.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My boys (dogs) love their little house they love spending time laying down and playing inside of it I'm glad I made a good choice on buying it.
Paige r.
My dog absolutely love his! it's pretty spacious! and they can get out of rain and keep warm
Carys H.
newport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My auntie has this but the kids do like it more then the dog! It’s so cute and bigger then it looks! She said it was quite affordable! I recommend!!!❤️❤️