Petmate Home-Training Wire Dog Kennel - Large uploaded by Kimberly F.Petmate Home-Training Wire Dog Kennel - Large uploaded by joana c.

BY PETMATE

Petmate Home Training Series Wire Kennel is great for indoor or outdoor use. Made with sturdy heavy gauge wire for strength and durability for safe containment of pets. Premium black epoxy finish resist rust. Features secure-locking door, wire mesh for visibility and ventilation and smooth easy to clean flooring. Easy to fold down for convenient portability and storage. Measures 36 by 24 by 27 inches, Available in Black only. Home-training dog kennel designed for indoor or outdoor use Made of heavy-gauge wire with black epoxy rust-resistant finish Secure-locking door; smooth plastic floor ensures comfort Fold-down design provides convenient portability and storage Ideal for dogs up to 26 in height. Recommended breeds, Siberian Husky, Australian Shepherd, Dalmation, Whippet. Helps make housebreaking quick and simple Helps solve behavioral problems. Kennels are shipped ground delivery. Please allow 4 to 8 days for your delivery to arrive. A special ship rate is applied to this item based on its dimensions and weight. $15.59 see more...

• How well does this contain spills from water? or even acc...1 Answers
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog sleeps in his kennel even if we don't have the door closed. It's his safe place. It has also stood up to my other dogs separation anxiety which says a lot.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great size and I love that its not completely enclosed with walls, has the fencing type walls so my dog can see out of it and not feel like he is being punished.  I keep him in this at night when we sleep because that is when he seems to have the most accidents.  It is easy to move from room to room if we need to put him up for repair men to come, etc.  I bought mine at Pet Smart.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I have one of these and I love it. It is a massive cage!! Last summer I helped with foster dogs from a local shelter and they would stay in it at night in my room and it was big enough for them. I had one at a time in there and none of the dogs seemed to have an issue!
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Just ordered the XXL for our Weimaraner and Beagle to share. Perfect size (for now anyways- the weim is only 4 months old) They have been in separate plastic kennels (night only) and they seem super happy with a much better view out side. Instead of being so enclosed. Quality seems great, heavy duty. Weims are known to chew through metal. So time will tell.
Melanie P.
Elkhorn, NE
I love this kind of cage! I feel that they can breath better in a cage like this and wont feel so in closed. Yet if you need to darken it up for your dog you can simply place a blanket over the cage. These cages are also much easier to clean up any messes your dog may have since the flooring slides out! A must have for big dogs!
Eva L.
I have bought this product for my 2 dogs, lab and chihuahua. They love it. I love that I can see them when they decide to stay in, that way they are still part of what's going on. Love the double lock because my lab is too smart for her own good. She was able to unlock her old kennel and raid the kitchen, but now once she's lock in she's not able to break free. The only thing I do not like it the bottom liner cracked after only 6 months.
Bonnie S.
Junction City, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 of these kennels, however they are not the large ones, but they are the best kennels for your pet, they fold down easy and to take along trips. I leave the kennel door open all day long and he goes in and out during the day, so it's easy to say that he is very comfortable with his kennel, I don't use it as a punishment. Will always purchase these kennels in the future.l
joana c.
Hayward , CA
NEVER THOUGHT ON BUYING A KENNEL SINCE I DID NOT BELIVE IN THEM..WOW I WAS SO WRONG I LEFT ONE DAY AND MY DOG GOT INTO MY ROOM AND DESTROYED IT ..I BOUGTH ONE RIGHT AWAY AND WOW THE BEST THING EVER..AND 40 BUCKS ON EBAY BRAND NEW..CAME IN WITH IN 2 DAYS LOVE IT..LIFE SAVIOR
Emmy G.
Barneveld, WI
I love the pans in these for easy cleaning in case of accidents, and the dual door lock. My dog was crate trained so if I'm in a rush I can just lock one and he's safe inside. I'd recommend getting a pan mat for your dog so that they have a softer surface to sleep on, though.
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
My dog loves her kennel. This kennel was easy for training purposes. The only downside was that she chewed a hole in the bottom mat of the kennel. It is super easy to collapse and store/ or take with you when you are traveling.
sam n.
Grand Meadow, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How well does this contain spills from water? or even accidents and is it easy to clean?