Petmate Fresh Flow Pet Fountain uploaded by Laura G.Petmate Fresh Flow Pet Fountain uploaded by Laura G.Petmate Fresh Flow Pet Fountain uploaded by Mark L.

BY PETMATE

For use with all Fresh Flow Fountains Charcoal Filter Keeps Water Fresher and Cleaner Questions? 1-877-PETMATE see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Hes not the brightest bulb so he really cant get a drink without sticking his head in the running water but he enjoys it so I put up with his splashes." in 27 reviews
  • "He will always go and drink water without any problems and I do not have to worry about changing his water bowl every couple of hours. " in 22 reviews
  • "My cat loves this, and we do too, because now she doesn't hang out in the sink all the time waiting for us to turn on the faucet for her." in 17 reviews
  • "The dogs seemed to love the product and the forever flowing water from the fountain part, but it is such a PAIN to clean." in 11 reviews
  • "My cat love this I found she is drinking more water with is very good to keep her healthy Great product to buy if your cat isn't drinking enough water and is looking unhealthy this can very help make your cat much happier and healthier " in 7 reviews
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Pet Lover Expert
I have multiple pets and this has been one of the best things since sliced bread for me! I have a large dog and 2 small dogs so you can only imagine how much water my dogs go through, It is the only product that keeps the water
fresh enough for the dogs to drink, and I love the sound it makes. It also makes me happy to know that they are getting fresh clean water every time they drinkk.
Emma O.
Emma O.
Poplar Bluff
As a pet owner, this is the best. My cats don't love it as much as my dogs though. I highly recommend it.
Megan H.
Megan H.
My cats will not use ANY pet fountain except for this one. I think the other ones splash too much. One of my three cats uses it the most, the other two just use it because it's there, but I don't think they 'love' it.The only bad things about this fountain, are one - the resevoir is tiny, so you have to refill it a lot and if the levels get too low it makes a horrible noise! two - the thing gets dirty. It gets slimy and gross even if you clean it weekly, it is also a hassle to clean because there are so many parts to it. and three - my cats were very hesitant to use it at first. I recommend this product IF you have time to properly clean it at least once a week, fill the resevoir regularly and are willing to help your cats adapt to it. The other fountains I have tried my cats would rather go thirsty than use, so that could be the case for your cat with this fountain.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I've had to purchase this 3 times in the past 5 years due to the motor burning out. The one I have currently is has a very weak flow and I'm sure we'll have to replace it soon. But when it works properly my cat loves it and greatly enjoys drinking directly from the flow. It has a pleasant and subtle sound. I have one cat and we need to refill it once every week so it doesn't get too low.

It is also difficult to clean and can get slimy!
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Port Richey, Fl
A water fountain for an animal, What Genious came up with this! My cat LOVES this thing. I have to get one for my dog as well, the one I have for the cat isn't big enough for him!
Molly K.
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc
It keeps it cold while running constantly! Cats love it and don't make messes with it !
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Mine overflew with water at first. Forgot to read the instructions. Once i read it i got a hang of it. It work fine. It took a while for my kitten to use it with the noise. But after a week or so she got use to it. It needed to get cleaned out so needed to buy a new filter.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
My male cat loves this, I'm surprised he hasn't drown himself yet to tell you the truth. Hes not the brightest bulb so he really cant get a drink without sticking his head in the running water but he enjoys it so I put up with his splashes. I recommend if you have a water loving cat to stick a rug under it to absorb them.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redwood City, CA
My cats love this fountain. They used to only drink from the bathroom or kitchen faucet, but it was so aggravating to have them on the counters and wait for them to finish drinking. We finally caved and bought this fountain and it's been great! They love it and they don't even attempt to drink out of the faucets anymore!
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
This is a great idea and we tried it, but it was hard to clean, got gross easy and after a while the noise got louder and louder and my cats didn't like it any more.
Shae J.
Has anyone tried this?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Cincinnati, OH
Is it worth the money? whats the difference between this and a regular dog bowl?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Virginia Bch, VA
In an effort to not repeat questions or answers, do any of you feel like this product causes your pet to not drink out of a regular bowl anymore? I am also seeing mixed reviews on if it is worth it or not, so I am anxious to find out if it spoils them and then they start drinking from the tub, faucet or even toilet!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Does this run on AC power or battery? I ask because I do not find water and AC power to be a good mix especially when I have a crazy cat that likes to knock things over.