BY PETMATE

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Color shipped may vary. Ultra Quiet! Fresh Flowing Water Adds Oxygen Filters Water Cools Naturally Reduces Odors, Improves Taste Vet and Trainer Recommended "Increased water consumption promotes pet health and prevents multiple chronic diseases." - Dr. Rolan Tripp, DVM Features: Mountain Stream Fresh! Reservoirs automatically adds water as needed. Replaceable charcoal filter for removing contaminates Low voltage system for pet safety. Convenient handle Strainer Holds 50 ounces Ramp reduces splashing and quiets running water Transparent reservoir for water monitoring. Questions? 1-877-PETMATE ; see more...

Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to have this for my cats. They LOVED it. However, it did get stopped up really easily. I like the idea behind it, but as for quality this definitely wasn't the best. It was always getting food, hair and gunk in the filter and was pretty gross. Plus my cats got totally spoiled and started ONLY wanting to drink running water.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
I've had this for years for my cats and they absolutely love it. One of my cats sits by the water dish and watches the bubbles formed from the waterfall. They both enjoy drinking directly from the water fountain as well.
Kari M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have been looking into getting a different water source for my cat. He has one now that I refill then turn upside down. It is plastic and gets gross easily though. How does this one work? I don't want one that you need a special water line for just something maybe rechargeable battery or something? Anyone use this and can help??