BY PETMATE

Petmate Fat Cat Classic Eeeks! Original Kitties love to toss 'n throw these little mice around! They've been thoughtfully designed for supreme airborne fun. Contains Zoom Around the Room high test organic catnip. Teensy rattle inside that kitties can't resist. see more...

Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
My cats loved this so much that they accidentally pushed it under the metal screen door and a stray kitty stole it! I'm assuming this is an amazing toy if it's been loved on by three different cats. RIP crazy mouse, I have no idea where stray kitty carried you away to but I hope it was to Valhalla.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I have two cats and one cat loves this toy and the other cat has never played with it. I think our one cat enjoys this you because it is weighted heavier and is more similar to the size of a real mouse. (she likes to hunt outside quite often). She will chase this around the house and goes pretty crazy for it if she is in the mood to play.

Brandi S.
I rate this a 5 star and if my cat could speak, I'm sure she would too! She loves this toy! It's the perfect texture and softness. She loves to bite, kick at it and love on it. I'm assuming the cat nip helps. The tail allows me to hold it so she can play!
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA
My cats all go nuts for this line of toys. They all make that cute little clicking noise when I show them that I have a new one. I like that it's all organic catnip and there's not any plastic bits that they could choke on.
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Omg! I bought one and my cat would not leave it alone. So I went back to the store and bought 5 more! Now I can't find them in any store!! No!!! I need more! My cat loves the rattle sound it makes and will run straight to it if I shake it! If you see these buy them!!
Dana W.
Nashville, GA
My Poppy is a brat. She doesn't like many toys, but this little guy made her pounce! She rolls over and gives it a good kick! She chases that mean ole mouse all around the room.
Teresa E.
My cats love anything cat nip and this was not a disappointer! This one is constantly played with and loved by both my babies