Petmate Dog Bed uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY PETMATE

Fashion Series Pet Bed™. Luxurious fabrics complement home decor. Provides super-soft comfort. Machine washable 20" x 16.5". see more...

Buy on Wayfair
  • "Very plush for small to medium sized dogs my dog loves her bed its her hide away for her toys and treats" in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend buying another one for the bedroom." in 1 review
  • "my dog loved it!" in 1 review
  • "my poooodle love this..its very ssoft comfortable and spacious aas wel...my dog loves it" in 1 review
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Pet Lover Expert
I found this bed for $3 around Black Friday and I wish I would have bought more than one because my dogs will fight over who sleeps in it. I didn't think the quality of the bed would last very long with my dogs but they have yet to chew it up (*knock on wood*). For the price that I paid it was definitely worth it.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
I have this in a medium size and it is perfect for my 13 pound shih tzu. It is soft and very fluffy. He is very picky about where he sits and he loves this bed. We have had it for about 5 months and it's in great condition still. He has spit up in it a couple times, but it is easy to clean up.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Although it's labeled as a "Dog Bed" you could absolutely use this as bedding for any type of small animal. I have 2 of these for my cats and they love the extra space to stretch out on. I suggest checking out Petco for these as they often have promos going for pet bedding.
Suzanna R.
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield
We have four doggy's and one of them has this bed. She old and needs a comfy place to sleep. She had a hard time awhile ago and we thought it was her time to go bht she got better and so I bouhjt this for her and she loves it.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
This is such a perfect bed for a small/medium size dog. It's soft, and fluffy. It's not overly big so it doesn't
take up a lot of space if you have a limited about of space.
Lexie W.
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
This is a cute dog bed, mine love it. Every time one walks away from it another runs to steal their spot! They haven't torn it apart but they're not really in to tearing furniture. If your dog does like to tear things up I could see the temptation with this bed.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Dana N.
Dana N.
Madison
Pet Lover Expert
My pup loves his "basket" as we call it. It's a good price, holds up well and is easy to clean. It's soft and comfy for him and it's tall walls help him feel safe and secure. The walls don't wear down or collapse easily either.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
My dog sleeps so comfortable on this bed because it's so dog I bought it at target and I love that it's the perfect size for my dog and it was good value my dog sleeps so well in this bed and I would definitely buy this again
Britney A.
Britney A.
Pet Lover Expert
My chipoo loved this bed. She's usually scares to try out her new beds but with this one she felt comfortable right away. But the bed didn't last long lol...she destroyed it 😂
Susy P.
Susy P.
Denver, CO
I'm looking for a dog bed for my 38lb basset X collie. Do you think this is a good pick or do you recommend a different bed?
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
Looking for a dog bed my dogs won't rip up
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Would you recommend this dog bed?