BY PETMATE

The Deluxe Vari-Kennel Jr Small Is The First Class Series Of Portable Kennels And Features A Dial-Latch Locking System, Raised Interior Floor, Sturdy Wire Door, And Comes In An Attractive Designer Color Of Navy Blue. Airline Approved And A 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty. see more...

Petmate Deluxe Vari-Kennel Jr Small
  • "We got this for our small dog however its just right for him .sometimes we find my medium size dog in it at night it works well when we have to take the small dog out in the car." in 2 reviews
  • "Also very helpful during puppy training, just make sure it is large enough for your dog to stand and turn around." in 1 review
  • "This works really well to transport my cat to the vet without having to worry about him running all over the car." in 1 review
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
I would love to try this crate out. Beautiful blue color, would make it easier for travel with the little ones. I could easily take my cats or small dog to the vet or just for travel in this crate.
Judith B.
Judith B.
2 of my 3 dogs sleep in crates at night, 1 of them actually puts herself to bed and will push the door open to get in. I like this brand easy to take apart to clean or store. Also very helpful during puppy training, just make sure it is large enough for your dog to stand and turn around. Please don't ever use it for punishment, they won't understand. They will only learn to hate it.
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
I bought one of these from Petco and I only needed it one time. I was outraged by the fact I had to spend $50 for a once time use. So i returned it after I used it
Mara D.
Mara D.
Steubenville, OH
Love to use this crate when I take my cats to the vet! They're easily moveable and easily stored!
Robin W.
Robin W.
Lori O.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I used one of these crates for my old cat. It made it easy to carry her to the car/vet. It took a while for her to get used to it though.
Holly B.
Holly B.
All of my dogs are crate trained at night and they work great. When I tell my dogs bedtime they go straight to the cage. Its a great tool to train your dogs.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I got this for my Kitty named Moopee when he was a baby and he was going to get fixed. He is now a huge furry cat and I could probably put him in this carrier for a short period but not much easy because he wouldn't be able to move much.
Ashley T.