Petmate Copolymer Plastic/Steel Lifestyle Kennel Cab, Medium, Lady Pink/Dark Pink

BY PETMATE

Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Its very cute and easy to carry. My friend gave it to me and i use it with my older female cat all the time! Its sturdy and gets the job done. My cat seems to like it due to the size.
Erin B.
Fort Worth, TX
We've had the crate for several years to put our cats in when taking them to the vet. I love the little compartment on top for food/water. We recently got a small dog and he loves sleeping in this. I also love how easy it is to take the top off. My oldest cat is terrified of the vet, so we can easily unclip the top for the vet to have access. Most carriers are miserable to take the top off so the clips are greatly appreciated.
Olivia O.
Elizabethtown , PA
Good quality pet crates are hard to find and this ones is a really good quality! The one I recently had handle broke. This one is more sturdy!! Would totally recommend.
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
I love the color I had my miracle since she was a baby and I never had use a cage on her because she would use the bathroom recent I had took her around the corner she did not use the bathroom but I believe if I came in the house with a cage she would look at like ok get in
Greg M.
Tampa, FL
Petmate crates are great! I wish they came with a cover to put them in so they do not get dusty or dirty in storage.
shanti j.
Pet Lover Expert
Such a cute little crate, for any sweet little girl dog. My daughter would love to carry our fur baby in this
Kelly M.
Charlotte, NC
Perfect carrier to take my cat to the vet. it's not too big or heavy and he fits perfectly
Catherine D.
St-Hyacinthe, QC
Use it every time I get my cat to its vet's appointment! So girly and secure