Petmate Chaise Bolster Pet Bed, 22-Inch by 18-Inch, Arbor Green uploaded by Heather B.

BY PETMATE

Skylar F.
Justin, TX
Ugh! Sometimes after work I'll be honest I lay with my dog on HER BED! This thing is so comfortable and my sweet girl loves it! It's was everything she needed and hopefully she doesn't tear it up, but if she does I will surely buy her a new one!!
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
This chaise is great, I know it's for dogs but my Grandma has a huge maine coon so I got this since cat beds are usually to small. The cat and my grandma love it!
Daletnia C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My dog is really small and loves big beds he loves to place his head on the rest part and snore his little heart away, love how soft it is
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
I love that it has an armrest type of thing but my dog doesn't use it like she does her round bed and beds that have a full wall around it
Sydney U.
Looks so perfect for my dog who always has to rest his head on something! I think it would be great for his kennel too!
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
This looks really confortable. Ive been meaning to get a bigger one shes out growing her current one.
Karen A.
En una cama así de cómoda seguro mi querida minie descansaria como una reina