BY PETMATE

Petmate Petmate Café Feeder - 6 lb Make feeding time easy and save time with Petmate's Pet Café Feeder. This stylishly designed gravity feeder automatically replenishes the food reservoir when levels get low. Features an food storage hopper with an extra-wide mouth and removable lid making the Pet Cafe Feeder easy to clean and refill. The fashionable base features easy-grab cutouts making the feeder easy to maneuver. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Love using this, it's almost like an automatic refill, having little dogs who don't eat much has its perks! Holds quite a bit for 3 dogs under 10 pounds each. we refill about once or twice a week!
Noelle T.
Concord, CA
This is a great dispenser to use while you are out working. My dog loves it and I never have to worry about him going hungry!
Kianna F.
Englewood , CO
I actually use this for my cat, works great! Sometimes I have to give it a little shake because the food doesn't always come out on its own.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have this dog feeder dispenser for my dog. I think it's really neat, I don't have to worry about spillage or anything.
Amy M.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this product for my two dogs. I like that it holds a large amount of water so I don't have to constantly fill a bowl. I like only having to refill it about once every 5 days or so.