BY PETMATE

Petmate Booda Dome The Petmate Dome litter box offers your cat privacy while lending fashion and cleanliness to your home. The unique, covered design helps contain litter scatter while the large capacity filter helps control unwanted odor. Available in a variety of metallic and pearlescent colors, the Dome litter box will blend harmoniously with any home decor. Features: Built in handle at cover top Covered litter box with built-in air filter Large capacity filter absorbs 99% of litter box odor Dimensions: 18in height x 17.25in diameter with 7.6in entrance see more...

• Do they have this for bugger cats I bought one and she can't fit8 Answers
Buy on Wayfair
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Update11/29/17.
My cat has been using this litter box for 3 days. I have it filled to 3" with litter and a mat in front of it. So far it has contained odors very well and she hasn't been able to kick litter out of the box. I think the carbon filter makes a huge difference with trapping odors.
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
I love the shape and just the overall uniqueness of this dome, however my cat did not. The littler box is supposed to reduce little tracking but my cat just jumps over the barrier and creates a huge mess.
Leslie M.
Pet Lover Expert
I call this nifty little product the doo doo dome. My cat has one, she makes a mess going in and out of it. You have to clean it every week just like a regular litter box and you have liners because it is almost impossible to clean when you have to take it outside and hose it off every time you go to clean it. It's pretty big. it's almost like a regular litter box except you just don't have to look at the poop. It does hold the smell at bay a little better though.
Taylor S.
Our cat is known as a "digger" and really like to fling litter. We knew we had to get him a covered litter box, and this one did the job. There isn't anything especially wonderful about it, but I like that you don't have to look into the litter box all the time and the design looks nice in our bathroom.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Gives your cat a private place to do their business and it keeps them from tracking as much litter out. Also has a filter at the top to help with odor issues.
Victoria L.
It's really neat looking but my cat was intimidate by litter boxes that were not your normal square shape. He's a strange kitten.
Fabiana P.
My cat loves his litter box. He is very shy when it comes to going to the bathroom, but he never seems to mind with this one. I think it's great for blocking out smells also!
jennifer b.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Great for smell and looks nice it was great until my cat who is judge grew too big and the cover kept coming off when he walked out of it
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
Do they have this for bugger cats I bought one and she can't fit