BY BOODA

Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This box is attractive to humans, but in my experience, cats hate it. Somehow the dome shape causes the odors within to be amplified, which means you have to deep clean it more frequently than a regular litter box. When using this I have had cats (both my own and temporary fosters) refuse to use the box in lieu of other "locations" (like the sink). I would definitely not recommend this!
Joyce L.
Keene, NH
We have this in Titanium, as well as the Booda Clean Step, for our 2-cat household. They use both regularly and do not seem to prefer one over the other, so far. The filter for this somehow fell out one day, though, and our kitten ate part of it. It was pretty alarming and we took the offending filter away, but now it smells whenever they use it.
Alma M.
San Jose, CA
This was my main cat box before I sprung for the Litter Robot, and it was a decent option. Both of my cats liked it, and it wasn't horribly smelly because of the charcoal filter. It was a bit of a pain to deep clean because it's kind of awkwardly shaped. We usually took it to a self-serve car wash.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Great litter box. Keeps odor down. I have an uncovered litter box and this one. Interestingly, my cats prefer to poop in this one.