BY PETMATE

Petmate Blue Le Bistro Gravity Pet FeederOur Petmate Le Bistro Gravity Pet Feeder provides your pet with a continuous supply of food throughout the day. The base features Microban protection which helps keep your pet's bowl cleaner for longer. Assure your pet always has plenty of food whether you're home or away. This gravity feeding style feeder is made of easy to clean, durable plastic with a clear chamber so that you can monitor the food level at a glance. Patented Microban helps prevent the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria in your pet's bowl. Protection works 24/7 and doesn't wash away, providing an added level of defense against damaging microbes for the lifetime of your pet's bowl. Microban is built into the base of the feeder! The bottle features a big mouth design that is easy to clean. Easy to remove lid top makes refilling your feeder convenient and easy. see more...

Sandra D.
Woodstock, OH
love this product! saves me time and keeps my cats fed all day. I don't have to remember to feed them every day. it holds an entire small bag of kitty chow. so far it has held up great. Worth the cost. also goes great self waterer. I recommend athis product to everyone.
Melisa B.
Love this we used to use this for my dog and my nana cat especially when we was gone for long periods of time and didn't want them to run out of water love this and it's a great Buy
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I use this when I'll be at work most of the day so she always has food! I'm over protected of her. I also have the water one!!
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
Works great. The only problem we had was when we needed to fill it up. It was a little heavy and awkward to manage.
Sandra D.
Woodstock, OH
is this product bpa free