BY PETMATE

PTM1254: Features: -Retractable pet leash-For many long walks and happy adventures-Provides independence for the dog and quick authority choices for the owner-Anti wear ring extends the life of the cord-Soft grip handle fits the contour of your hand-Quick release trigger system-Unique thumb lock adds to the pleasure of using the walkabout-Small and medium sizes feature corded style string. Options: -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. Construction: -Large size features belt style constructed of mesh material. Dimensions: -Center pull cord extends from 24" to 192" with no twisting of the wrist-16' L X 1/8" Diameter Cord-Handle: 6" L X 5" W. see more...

Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Mitchell, SD
I love how smooth this retracts. I have found that mine gets stuck and won't retract if my dog pulls too hard. I have to hit it against something for it to come unstuck. Other than that, I haven't had any other issues and would recommend to others.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I wish I was able to give half stars. I am a fan of this but I don't like how it is when it hooked around dogs collars and they yank the dog back because they aren't listening. It is one thing if you hook it up to a chest harness but a collar you need to watch it. I love the brand and the leash just not when it used for collars.