Petmate 8

Petmate 8"-12" Pink Cat Collar

BY PETMATE #17 in Cat Accessories

Collar webbing is made from 100-percent recycled soda bottles Unique pattern and color Breakaway buckle for your cats safety Packaging is made from 100-percent post consumer recycled materials 8 - 12 see more...

Petmate 8
Petmate 8"-12" Pink Cat Collar
Buy on Walmart
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Pet Lover Expert
This is exactly like it says and it fits really really well. Super comfortable material and very fashion forward.
Amanda W.
Newport News, VA
I love this collar for my cat Onyx. She has the hot pink which looks gorgeous against her all black fur. I love the breakaway feature because she is constantly getting into tight spaces and I don't have to worry about her getting stuck or choked
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
My girl kitty has this same one! I like it because she can't get caught on anything. She likes it because it makes her seem girly, fun and pretty all at once! And people know she is mine which is always a plus!
Elenia G.
I love this collar, just recently added a kitten to our family and the bell makes it easy to locate her. Also happy that its a breakaway collar just in case something happens while we're not around, one good tug and the kitten is free from asphyxiating.
Jennifer C.
I tried it yet but I think I may try it for my sister cat maybe the cat will look cute with it be great
Shanna P.
El Paso, TX
These are great collars, and they really do break away. My kitten got stuck under something and the collar was catching, and it broke away easily to avoid damaging her!
Macey B.
This is a really cute collar but my cat always seems to get it off in a few minutes after I put it on. The clasp isn't strong enough to withstand her scratching.
Guadalupe J.
Austin, TX
Its So Cute I Love The Color I Wish I Had One For Each Of My Cats that are girls!.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
This is cute and does exactly what it says it will do however my cat will pull at the collar until it pops off so unfortunately she has to now wear a collar that is made like a belt.
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
Pet Lover Expert
This collar looks adorable on my cat! It's also a great material! My cat doesn't seem bothered by this collar at all