BY PETMATE

Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
Pet Lover Expert
"I have three very large american pit bull terriers. Two are still puppies and are very hard on their toys. Most toys last two or three days in my house. This one has lasted over a week. They love to play tug a war with it and it has not needed to be restiched yet. This toy is great. It is great that when they do get it open its not full of stuffin that will get all over my house.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Harlan, KY
My two dogs love this toy. I had to buy two cause they constantly fight for it. I have smaller dogs and this is perfect size for them. They love the squeaky part and I think all dog owners would like this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Astoria, OR
I love this so..
much bought it on the spur of the moment and im so glad I didn't best choice ever for my pet
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
I dog sit a lot and all of the dogs love this toy. Especially since it squeaks. They love it!
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Millington, TN
OMG gave this to my dog for Christmas and she went NUTS!!!! Ran all over the house with it and her tail wagging. She did not want to put it down. Not too expensive and would definitely buy again, as these are her favorite.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
Who hear has this for their pets? And what do they think about it
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Ellis, KS
Does this toy have any stuffing in it? Our newest pup lives to tear the stuffing out of toys and we are concerned that she would attempt to swallow it. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
How tough is the material and is there stuffing? I have a siberian husky who loves to tear apart her toys by taking out the stuffing and removing the squeaker. This penguin sounds fun. I think she would like it.
Tabby C.
Tabby C.
Does this have a plastic bottle inside? If so is it replaceable?