BY PETMATE

PTM1200: Features: -Bed sleeper-Zippered removable cover with inner liner-Sheepskin top. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 45" H x 6" W x 36" D. see more...

• Does the cover come off to be able to machine wash it? 1 Answers
Michelle H.
Sterling
Bought for our puppy to have something to lay on in our truck. She loves it very much, perfect for easy cleanup with pee accidents. Lots of room since she's very little. Would recommend for all dog owners!
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use one of these in our dog's kennel. He loves it and it makes me feel better that he has a comfy ed to rest on while in his little cave. Great price and value!
Lauren D.
I have 3 of these. My dogs and cat love it. I keep them in my dogs crates for extra comfort. The only reason I wouldn't give a full 5 star was because once you wash it you never get the full fluffiness back and when I try and remove just the cover I always have hair everywhere!
Courtny E.
Have this bed for my big dog and he loves it (he is pretty picky for a dog too). The big plus for me is the cover is removable and can be washed. With a hairy dog who can be a little stinky a washable dog bed is required.
Sierra  H.
Loveland, OH
My dogs typically don't like pet beds but with this bed all 6 of my dogs try to squeeze on it together and typically you can find them all fast asleep once they hit the soft bed they are sound asleep!
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We got this bed for our pit bull pup who is much more interested in laying on the floor than the bed itself but our cat sure does think it's the comfiest thing out there. Great size for growing pets and love that it's easily washable.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
I got this bed for my puppy when we first got him, and surprisingly it is still in once piece, my dog loves this bed, he sleeps on it every night! Great purchase
Jen T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have two of these in my apartment, they look good and are easy to clean. My dog is always in laying down in one or the other, she loves them!
Kat A.
These are great beds for all animals. My dig loves his so much. Sometimes the cat sleeps on it too. Lol its cute watching them sleep together!
Megan W.
Hot Springs, AR
My parents have 3 dogs of all different sizes. All 3 of them love this bed! It is soft, easy to clean, and a great size for the bigger dogs
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Does the cover come off to be able to machine wash it?

Walmart