BY PETMATE

Buy on Walmart
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
My cats love these but unfortunately they swat them under our refrigerator and stove and that's where they stay until my husband moves the appliances to get them for them.
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
My older cat loves to steal my hair ties from me and play with them. When I saw these it was a no brainer, I had to have these for and she loves them. I have bought another pack since then because my other cats steal them away from her so now she has her own stash.
Hazel C.
Simple but fun toy! Great for a cat that likes milk rings but chews on everything. Only downside they hurt when you step on them.
Megan K.
Longmont, CO
These are such basic toys, yet our cats go absolutely crazy over them! One of our cats will even play fetch with exclusively these toys! The downside is they are so slim we lose them frequently, finding them under the fridge and the stove or the couch frequently. They also are easy to accidentally step on, which hurts, however they do not break.