BY PETLINKS

Unleash her wild side with the Petlinks Wild Wobble. The wobble has unpredictable movements and feathers that keep her intrigued and engaged. The wild wobble is a fun, textured floor toy that cats innately love to pounce, chase and bat. Features: Feathers and wobble keep her engaged Includes: 1 Wild Wobble Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncin', ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Brown and tan Warning: For pets only. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Pets should be supervised when playing with this toy. Remove toy from pet if any part becomes loose or detached. Store out of reach when not in use. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. see more...

Jaime O.
Midvale, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is pretty small for your cat to handle it, throw in air and put in mouth and take around. I have a a tabby and a calico cat . The only con I would say is the feathers came out within a few days but rather than that my cats still play with it
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves anything with feathers on it. I love the material it is made out of, and I love that I can just sit it down and watch it wobble around and watch her play!
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
I have a two month old cat and right know he loves furry fuzz fluffy feathery things! The fact that it wobbles give him time to play with him self! Enjoyable to smile & watch his cute self play!
Manar A.
Chicago
They’re really fun my cat didn’t stop playing with them, eventually some got damaged over time.
Camila C.
It is good that the cat really has fun, you can also play with your cat and also so that your cat can rest easy with his new toy, you can use big cats like small cats.
Yousra M.
This toy is a little annoying for my cat , he never plays with it , I feel it s not the toy that it s not interesting I feel it s more like my cat aint a toy cat he never plays with toys .
merna h.
shfaram
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yshhsbdb d dhhhbb. Bbjjbb. Jjj Laline Foot Appeal Dead Salt Butter Peel ndndnjd xjjxbd d f bdhdjdhhdbr d bdhdhdbd. Dndjdhbd d. Dbshshdbdb d. Vgv
Kym N.
Guelph
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved the feathers and that's about it. She didn't bat at it, so she never really saw it wobble around. She was not super interested in it
Dimitra M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great wobble cat toy which is really easy to distract your cat from everything. Recommended to all who has a cat.
Sarah S.
Manchester
Worth the money ! And keeps the cat entertained and better than it bringing dead mice and birds .