BY PETLINKS

Toss her some natural prey with all the textures cats can't resist. Petlinks Wee Ones Catnip Toy offers crinkle sounds and feathers to entice your kitty to play. Features: All the things she enjoys are found in this toy Includes: 1 Wee Ones Catnip Toy Intended For: Cats Activity: Stalk, hunt, play! Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Multi-color Warning: For pets only. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Pets should be supervised when playing with this toy. Remove toy from pet if any part becomes loose or detached. Store out of pet's reach when not in use. Remove all packaging and dispose of property. see more...

Jaime O.
Midvale, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this they will carry it around with them everywhere. The throw up in the air and play with, it’s small and god size for them. I have a long hair tabby and a calico tabby. I would recommend this
Brittney M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat go crazy over this toy. They love anything with cat nip. Which what animal wouldn't but they get really excited and could play with this toy with hours on end.
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL
My cat I sin love with this thing. I would recommend anyone who owns a playful overly energetic animal to be this rascal. I promise your cat will love it. the best thing to do is tie a string around its body so you can sit on the couch and move it for your pet.
Katerina marie M.
Avon Park, FL
One of the best products for my cat I have bought recently it keeps his attention and he just loves to play with it he loves the little guy
smh 0.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bro this little toy for cats is the best I don't have a cat but I'm taking care of one and trust me it is the bast
Kylie❤
It's ok, my cat likes some of her other toys more than This one. But every now and then she will play with it.
Amanda S.
Melrose
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats were ok with this but prefer balls and feather toys. So your cat may be into this...ours not so much
Jillian H.
Mesa
They love this and I would definitely tell others to buy it if they are interested in it.
Heather a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Super cute toy. Very fun for cats. My cat likes to groom the fur on the squirrel
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
My cat likes to have toys he can pick up and run around. He’s 2 months and is into fluffy things so for him to carry it and on the other end play with the feathers is a plus! so cute