Pets & AnimalsCatPetlinks
PetlinksTM Squiggle Stick Cat Toy

PetlinksTM Squiggle Stick Cat Toy

by Petlinks

Put the fun in your hands with the interactive Petlinks Squiggle Stick Wand Toy. Strengthen the bond between pet and Pet Parent with a day of fun. Simply wave the wand to awaken your cat's natural instinct to swat, pounce and ravage. Features: Fun for two; pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Squiggle Stick Wand Toy Intended For: Cats Activity: Interactive play Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Multi-color Warning: For pets only. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Pets should be supervised when playing with this toy. Remove toy from pet if any part becomes loose or detached. Store out of petAAATMs reach when not in use. Remove all packaging and dispose of property.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PetlinksTM Squiggle Stick Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Onjaquii H.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
They love playing with stuff that has feathers stuff backwards toys are not really picky but this is one of their favorite toys to play with
Traci B.
Waukesha
Good toy, both of my cats love this. Very nice and long enough string so cats won’t come too close to you. Improve the product by making sure the toy at the end is secure and doesn’t fall off after awhile.
Hannah. B.
Portales
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVED this. He could play for hours with you. Then he would play by himself! The feathery part was in pieces all over the house before he finally stopped playing with it. 10/10! I should get him a new one soon!
Adriana R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fun to play with my cat. It's durable, string isn't flimsy to where it get stuck everywhere. The handle could be a little longer.
Charlie G.
My cat loved this toy it was very interactive for my kitty. She very much enjoyed it!
Melissa W.
Macomb
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All of the wand toys are great! I have 1 cat who loves the toy and I have 1 cat who loves the stick. They can keep each other entertained for hours. One moves the toy which moves the stick. They are a great price and I would recommend them for everyone!
kay K.
houston
Squiggle cat toy is right, this Bad boy looks like a snake on a string! The cats haven’t managed to maul him to shreds yet but boy are they DETERMINED. Wiggles like a feathery snake, they go crazy for it!
Allison M.
Fulks Run, VA
Love watching my cat play with these. Let’s them get out lots of energy. Also helps to have the long pole so you won’t get scratched.
Honir H.
bridgeport
This product is really great for your pets.it keeps them occupied for a long time while you are busy.Cats enjoy this toy a lot where they can chase it?
Karina J.
Baldwinsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get love playing with this toy it is a fun toy to play with with them they have a ball with it and I definitely recommend

Looking for your answer?