Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesPetlinks
PetlinksTM Loopy Swooper Flexi Wand Cat Toy

PetlinksTM Loopy Swooper Flexi Wand Cat Toy

by Petlinks

Wave the Petlinks Loopy Swooper Flexi Wand Toy in front of your frisky kitty and its guaranteed that she will find the unpredictable motions irresistible. The purrfect toy to create some fun-loving pet, Pet Parent interaction. Features: Fun for two; pet and Pet Parent Includes: 1 Loopy Swooper Flexi Wand Intended For: Cats Activity: Interactive play Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Dimension: 2.5"L x 4"W x 19"H Color: Multi-color Warning: For pets only. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Pets should be supervised when playing with this toy. Remove toy from pet if any part becomes loose or detached. Store out of pet's reach when not in use. Remove all packaging and dispose of property.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PetlinksTM Loopy Swooper Flexi Wand Cat Toy!
Savannah L.
Samson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat loves the feathers on this thing. I don’t know if it’s just my cat or maybe ever cat is like that but if she sees a feather she’s going to attack and hold nothing back
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Cat or kitten they will love toys like this ! At least mine has since she was a kitten and still does . These bring the hunting drive out of them and make them pounce and grab and bite . Move quick because cats are fast themselves ! You can get these about any where band they aren’t expensive !
Candace S.
My kitty absolutely loves every dangly toy but this is by far her favorite! I think it’s the feathers she loves the most. She’ll play with this for hours!
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The feathers on this thing make Zelda loose her frackin' mind. I like this and toys that are similar because they bring out the hunter instinct, while also fostering a lot of interaction and bonding, which you don't really get with bizzy balls and catnip stuffies. A cool bonus is that my kitten also carries the wand around like a dog with a stick.
member-094901
My cat loved it he love chasing after a lot he will not even get bored of it he was keep keep playing with it the packaging was like OK well it’s not really it wasn’t it was normal I guess I love this toy is so good it does not get your cat bored or anything is really cool cat toy my cat didn’t even get bored of it and I totally recommend it
Brittney E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is a big of an aggressive player so this is nice to have so he can play all he wants without having to scratch me.
Luisa J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'm writing on behalf of my cats who absolutely love all the items in the back. My kitten was a delight to see when I opened the pack. Even my big boys love the tunnel, it has proven to be a never ending source of laughter in our home. Highly recommend this product.
Shama B.
Norwalk, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It’s a nice toy but my cat plays rough so he ended up ripping this apart after three uses. I wish the wand was sturdier material. But it was a cheap toy so I guess I got what i paid for
Megan J.
Ladson, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
PetlinksTM Loopy Swooper Flexi Wand Cat Toy uploaded by Megan J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good bounce with different types of stimulation and very endearing to watch my kitty play. I’d improve this by using eco friendly material; make the stick bamboo you recycled material for the stuffing, etc.
Kim F.
If you wanna buy your cat this toy go right ahead like they will literally love this!

Looking for your answer?