BY PETLINKS

Even though cats enjoy independent play time, they also appreciate loving Pet Parent interaction. The Petlinks Kitty Bait Raffia Wand Toy allows you to have some fun pet, Pet Parent interaction. Simply dangle the wand to create unpredictable motions that keep her purring and engaged. Features: Raffia teasers drive cats into a hot pursuit Includes: 1 Kitty Bait Raffia Wand Toy Intended For: Cats Activity: Interactive play Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Multi-color Warning: For pets only. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Pets should be supervised when playing with this toy. Remove toy from pet if any part becomes loose or detached. Store out of reach when not in use. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. see more...

Laken H.
DeFuniak Springs
Even though I dont own a cat anymore, this was a very good toy for when I did. My kitten really enjoyed this, she would play with it by herself even. Its good because she wasnt able to scratch me when playing. She was a black and white cat with a bobbed tail. I would definitely recommend especially if you have a small kitten.
Ashley R.
This simple, yet incredible toy keeps my cat entertained for hours! This is the only brand that my cat hasn’t managed to break within the first two days. She loves having a toy to play with me! It’s great for bonding! I would definitely buy again!
Amy c.
My cat is a pretty playful animal. He’s constantly moving around and looking for something to do so having this toy entertained him for quite a while. He’s on the verge of tearing the toy up though because of how vigorous he is
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
My cat isn't a huge fan of the toy on the end. He loves the idea and gets all excited when I pick it up but quickly loses interest in the toy. I previously had a wand with a different toy on the end he liked a lot more. I think it just doesn't excite him enough.
Ashley C.
This is a great product to buy to keep your cats active while always being able to interact and have fun with your cats. Absolutely the favorite toy to my cats.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves these kinds of toys and it’s so funny to see his play with it too we will put it on the edge of something and just let him play with it all day
Melanie H.
Houma, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats LOVE this toy when they are in the mood. It really helped with constructive playtime when introducing them to each other.
S M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Cat had fun with this for a little while but he broke it in the first few days. Might be too flimsy for a frisky cat.
Haley N.
Wimauma, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
keeps them entertained and they absolutely love it. my cats are so hyper sometimes and this gets the job done
Holly W.
Woodbridge, VA
My husband plays with our cats with this. He can get them to jump in a somersault - they love it!