Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesPetlinks
Toys "R" UsA Pets Mouse Cat Toy

Petlinks Toys "R" UsA Pets Mouse Cat Toy

by Petlinks

Light up her afternoon with a new playmate. The Toys"R"Us Pets Laser Mouse is a fun, interactive toy that provides exercise for even the laziest of cats. The plush toy has fun whiskers, a simple tail and its nose lights up. Only at PetSmart. Features: Unleash her natural instinct Includes: 1 Laser Mouse Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncin', ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Teal and pink Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. Instructions: Your new Laser Mouse is already loaded with batteries. Remove pull tab, squeeze and hold the mouse to project the red beam on the ground. Move it back and forth to get your petAAATMs attention. After some teasing, most pets will chase the red spot. Caution: Use of control, adjustments or performance of procedure other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure. Properly dispose of batteries. Adult supervision is recommended for children under 12 years of age.

Is this product washable?
Start your review of Petlinks Toys "R" UsA Pets Mouse Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Maria A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Target
Este es el ratón del color q mas le gusta a mi gato, y lo agarra de la cola para poder jugar con el
Raiane O.
Malden, MA
He doesn’t like to much, he preferred other toys like make in home, simples things. But this was in a good price
Sameen K.
plano
This was a really nice toy for my cat she really loved playing with it. I would definitely recommend this for your cat.
Vanessa B.
My cat loves it! I really recommend it to your pet. I will get more in the future.i can improve this product by making it a bit smaller. It is a good value.
Jessica O.
My kittens didn’t really like this that much. It did not meet my expectations unfortunately. It is just not working with like running. No my cat didn’t enjoy it. No I would not bug again it was not something my cats enjoyed.
Celia G.
bronx
My cat love it but then he got bored. It’s cute and a small toy for around the house.
Nevaeh C.
My cat loved it very much, she played with it a lot but she’s a kitten and she ripped it up pretty fast
CaraShea H.
Fort Collins , CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
She loves all toys. She could play for hours with these toys. She loves to carry it around the house and chew on it all day!
ALYSSA A.
830 w magnolia st compton ca
Always love to play with this toy all the time loves the squeak my cat never has enough of this toy hides it and finds it for fun. I wouldn't improve it it's good enough I have an older cat so he knows what to do with it hahahaha yes I would definitely buy and recommend this cat toy
Charlie 🐾.
My kitties love this toy so much! It keeps them entertained for hours especially at night when I’m trying to sleep!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...